The powerful new Nova 2100 dive light offers a 65º wide beam and a 15º spot beam. The perfect all rounder for a discerning diver.
The super versatile Scubapro Nova 2100 features five light modes plus an emergency signal mode and one-button control for easy operation. Extremely reliable, the waterproof battery compartment is isolated so even if the O-ring seal fails, water cannot reach the internal electronics.
• Dual beams include a powerful 2100 lumen 65º wide beam, and 800 lumen 15º spot
• Wide beam features 6 Cree XM-L2 LEDs; the spot beam features 1 Cree XPL LED.
• Five primary light modes: 100% Flood, 50% Flood, 100% Spot, 50% Flood + 75% Spot, and 25% Flood + 50%Spot.
• Hidden emergency signal mode offers a one-second blink interval or a SOS Morse code.
• Simple one-button control lets you power on and off, adjust brightness and switch beam angle.
• Provides 55 minutes of burn time at full power and constant brightness.
• Depth tested to 100m/328ft.
• Corrosion-proof metal light head improves heat dispersion and increases durability.
• Completely isolated battery compartment protects internal electronics
• Over-pressure valve releases battery offgassing.
Anodized aluminum light head with fiber-reinforced polycarbonate bodyUniversal 1⁄4-20 tripod mount attaches to a Goodman handle, Monopod or optional Y-S adapter.
SCUBAPRO UW light head, wide and narrow Goodman handles, pistol grip handle, wrist lanyard, GoPro adapter, 25w lithium-Ion rechargeable battery, AC power adapter, charging tray, international plug adapters, spare O-rings, O-ring lubricant, O-ring removal tool, EVA carry case with foam insert and instruction manual.