SCUBAPRO Mk2 Plus R195
The MK2 Plus/ R195 system and R195 Octopus are also available in a dedicated Nitrox version. For simplicity and top reliability, they have been developed in compliance with the most stringent safety norms.
MK2PLUS first stage in a Nitrox compatible configuration satisfies both advanced and recreational divers within the EU.
- Owning a SCUBAPRO dedicated Nitrox regulator means you can safely dive using oxygen enriched air with over 21% and up to 100% oxygen concentration at a maximum working pressure of 200bar, in full compliance with EU norms EN 13949:2004 & EN 144-3:2004 for breathing devices.
- SCUBAPRO Nitrox dedicated first stages have specifically designed connections for Nitrox tank valves, which differ from the connections for compressed air tanks. This ensures utmost safety and no risk contaminating Nitrox with potentially hazardous hydrocarbons or residues.
- Our Nitrox systems only use approved and specific oxygen compatible components (HP seat, O-rings, washers and grease) required for high pressure oxygen systems for guaranteed safe diving.
- SCUBAPRO Nitrox regulators are assembled in a dedicated environment with the required level of cleanliness for oxygen compatibility.
- Nitrox regulator systems are easily identifiable with green & yellow color accents.
The R195 is a new design based on the heritage of the classic R190 second stage, re-engineered with modern features and materials. The R195 combines a classic downstream valve with a large diaphragm and classic purge button. Its simple and robust construction offers the utmost in reliability and makes the R195 the ideal second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose attachment.