Scubapro Frameless Mask
Free Mask Keeper valued at $15 with every Mask purchase
The most important consideration in mask selection is fit. No two faces are alike, and the SCUBAPRO broad range takes individual differences into account.
- The basic difference in masks lies in the number of lenses. Single-lens masks were the first developed and remain a popular choice worldwide because they provide a broad, uninterrupted view.
- With the advent of silicone skirts, twin-lens masks have become increasingly popular because they typically lower internal volume.
- To increase peripheral vision and transfer more light, SCUBAPRO has incorporated side lenses into selected masks.
- Single-lens mask featuring a unique assembly of lens and skirt without a frame.
- Original unique design for unbeatable comfort and fit and classic robust quality.
- Buckles positioned on exterior of mask body for convenience and comfort.
- Reduced weight, size and volume makes clearing water easy.