SCUBAPRO MANTIS M2 DIVE COMPUTER, TRANSMITTER and HEART MONITOR
The Ultimate “Intelligent” Personal Dive Computer
The Mantis M2 is a dive computer like no other. The newest example of Human Factor Diving™ engineering incorporating the latest in biometrics, the M2 is the embodiment of go-everywhere, do-everything personal dive computing.
COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY FOUND NOWHERE ELSE
An Adaptive Algorithm. Factors respiration/breathing rate as an indicator of workload and adjusts the deco pl an to avoid risk factors.
Microbubble Settings. Enable the adaptive algorithm to adjust to a diver’s experience level, age and physical conditioning.
Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops. Calculates intermediate stops based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes.
Heart Rate Monitor. Tracks workload and incorporates it into deco calculations to make the dive safer.
Skin Temperature Monitor. With SCUBAPRO HRM belt, provides another aspect of a diver’s physiology to be factored into the workload algorithm.
Stroke Counter. Useful for counting laps, strokes or calculating distance when swimming in shallow water.
- Calorie Burning. Calculated by combining heart rate/workload data.
PLUS MORE FEATURES & FUNCTIONS
- Built from the highest marine-grade 316L stainless steel with bold engraving and graphics.
- Smart technology hoseless air integration handles multiple transmitters plus true (RBT) data.
- Digital tilt-compensated compass allows for easy navigation under water or on the surface.
- Four Dive Modes—Deco, Gauge, Apnea and CCR—plus a Swim Mode.
- Dive Modes function to a maximum operating depth of 120m/394ft.
- UWATEC ZHL-8 Predictive Multi-Gas algorithm programs up to three gas mixes (21-100% 02).
- Fixed PPO2 CCR algorithm accommodates closed circuit rebreather divers.
- Enhanced logbook allows Apnea divers to store repetitive dives sequentially under the same session.
- Heart rate monitor uses a SCUBAPRO HRM belt that also estimates skin temperature.