Soft & comfortable like a wetsuit, but keeps you warm & watertight like a dry suit. Everdry4 was created for demanding technical and recreational divers wanting easy-to-wear advanced dry suit protection. In professional black with metallic silver graphics and logos, this suit says SCUBAPRO quality and spirit throughout.
- 4mm high-density neoprene maintains optimal thermal insulation but weighs 50% less and is significantly softer than a traditional dry suit.
- Ensures better protection and buoyancy stability at depth than a traditional wetsuit.
- Featuring Si-Tech balanced side-activated inlet and adjustable outlet valves, facilitating better buoyancy operation and increased comfort.
- Soft flexible neoprene socks, fitting a broad range of feet and body combinations. The suit can be worn with HD Drysuit Boots or neoprene boots.
- Durable dry back zipper with neoprene protection flap keeps water out.
- Convenient and roomy pocket with zippered closure keeps essentials close at hand.
- Available in both men's and women's sizes. And our lady's version is a specifically cut and shaped pattern for perfect fit on the female form.
- Reversed construction rolling neoprene neck seals guarantee watertightness without the hair-pulling or potential allergy risks of traditional latex. Two exterior velcro closures offer complete adjustment and comfort.
- Easy-to-repair neoprene wrist seals for no-leak insulation and comfort.
- Elastic, adjustable & removable suspender system for a better fit.
- 5/6.5mm anatomically shaped hood with prolonged neck & soft skin-like neoprene face & neck seals, plus air release valve system, keeps you warm.
- Overall quality finishing and details: every millimeter is well thought out and perfected for a premium diving experience.
Suggested temperature range
with CLIMATEC undersuit: 10-18 øC / 50-65 øF
with Polar Shell undersuit: 0-12 øC / 32-54 øF