Advanced Open Water Dive Course
The next step for Open Water Scuba Divers
The PADI “two day” Adventure Diver program also known as Advanced Open Water Diver provides you with five valuable diving experiences at some of Sydney's most popular dive sites. You will enjoy:
- Being in total control of your buoyancy throughout your dive.
- Becoming more skilled at under water navigation.
- Learning how to locate lost objects and get them to the surface
- Discovering some unusual critters under the sea, and
- Boat diving off Omega II.
The perfect way for you, an open water scuba diver, to become more comfortable, competent and experienced as an ocean diver.
The Advanced Open Water Scuba Diver course commences on a Friday evening at 6:30pm at the Frog Dive Scuba centre in Willoughby, to discuss where we will be diving, what you need, and we will show a short video to review some of the dives you will be doing.
Dive #1 – Peak Performance Buoyancy – get comfortable, save on air, control your body underwater.
- Dive #2 - Compass Navigation – make that compass work for you, it’s not hard, just takes some practice to discover that the compass is always right.
- Dive #3 – Marine Identification – get the inside scoop on what to look for, where to look for it, and what the hell is it.
Dive #4 – Deep Dive – here is your chance to reach 30m if you already haven’t. This dive is normally on a wreck weather permitting
- Dive #5 –Wreck dive - Find out whats its like to adventure into the bowels of a wreck
The cost is $475 or $450with FREE hire gear for Team members.
Advanced Open Water Scuba Diving Course Inclusions:
- Your own Adventures in Diving manual which you will reference often after the programme, it has information about all types of diving that you’ll be interested to read about.
- Your own Underwater Navigation Slate which you will use during the navigation phase of the programme.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Certification upon completion of the programme.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Wall Certificate
- FIVE thrilling open water dives, including a deeper boat dive, which may even be on a wreck.
- Add Nitrox Certification for an additional $195 per person
You need to supply:
- Your own dive gear
- Slate and pencil
- Transport to dive site
Open Water Scuba Diver certification