Frog Dive's Annual Treasure Hunt
Food, Prizes, Diving and Fun!
Sunday September 11 at Clifton Gardens
Scour the ocean floor in search of treasure " a potato" and go in the draw to win a share in over $10,000 worth of prizes including scuba diving holidays, scuba gear, and accessories.
- Sign on is from 8am on Sunday 11 September at Clifton Gardens
- Dive Brief - 9.30am
- At 10am sharp the start is announced and the hunt for an elusive potato fish begins.
- A huge BBQ lunch with drinks and desserts will be served between 11am and 1pm.
- Prizes will be drawn from 1pm.
Don't have a buddy? Don't worry, we'll find you one!
Bring your chairs and picnic blankets for what is sure to be a fantastic Frog Dive event!
Listed below are the rules and general information for this year's Treasure Hunt:
- PARTICIPANTS MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN. You may leave at anytime during the event but you forfeit your chance to win a prize.
- The Treasure Hunt is scheduled for 10 am Sunday, September 11, 2016
- All divers must register and check in at Clifton Gardens no later than 9:30 am on the day
- Treasure Hunt registration is $25 for divers ($30 for non-members) including lunch - register early on-line or in the shop to save time on the day.
- Lunch only for non divers is $15.00
- A dive briefing is conducted at Clifton Gardens at 9.30 am. All participating divers must be at this briefing which covers location of dive, area boundaries, check in procedures, and time frame. At this time, divers without buddies will be buddied-up.
- Divers enter the water upon a specified signal and have one hour in which to locate a potato and return to officials.
- Divers are limited to a maximum of 1 raffle ticket regardless of the number of potatoes collected. Please bring up 1 potato. Let others find their own; that’s half the fun.
- Upon completion of the dive all participants check in with Treasure Hunt Officials at the dive site to swap their potato or potatoes for a raffle ticket, and can then enjoy a well earned BBQ lunch.
- Lunch will be served from about 11 am.
- Drawing of prizes is conducted at 1pm under the supervision of a Frog Dive official.
- All prizes awarded are final. Frog Dive is not and can not be responsible for items that do not fit or items which the winner already owns. No exchanges, trade-ins or refunds will be made by Frog Dive or our sponsors.