BARE introduces their newly designed drysuit, the Aqua-Trek 1. With a range of convenient features, the punch line is this suit’s lightweight material with improved flexibility over traditional materials. The suit boasts a customized Cordura Nylon Oxford 4-layer fabric exclusive to BARE. This material has been characterized as being comparatively lightweight, breathable and flexible giving you the ultimate cold-water diving experience.
Other key materials and design factors aside from the primary material have also contributed to the great design of this drysuit. The dry zipper has been constructed from a lightweight plastic material. When combined with the BARE dry hood, the neck collar also offers supreme sealing abilities with a 2mm smoothskin nylon material and vented neck drain.
Bare has also invested in durability for this drysuit. Seams are completed using a 2-needle “felled seam” construction, a low-profile design with a clean look that is resistant to damage from abrasion and pressure. This has been backed up with a flexible double-taped reinforcement at critical points of seams for added durability. M-PADz knee protection adds a textured and thickened surface over the area of the knee to protect the suit from abrasion and gives added cushioning to the knees, with a 2mm neoprene backing providing added padding for comfort.
To top things off, the suit comes with BARE drysuit Tech boots as well as a drysuit backpack. This is a suit that has been kitted out with all the essentials packed into a comfortable, flexible and lightweight design that’s hard to look past.
- Lighter weight breathable material that offers enhanced flexibility over current butyl trilaminates
- Lightweight low-profile plastic dry zipper
- 2MM nylon/smoothskin warm collar with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hood
- M-PADz knee protection with 2MM neoprene backing providing added padding for comfort
- 2 needle "felled seam" construction increases seam integrity, is low profile and less prone to abrasion and finishes for a clean look
- Flexible double taped reinforcement at "critical wear" seam points for added durability
- Premium graphics
- Telescoping torso with field replaceable crotch strap
- Includes 4-point suspenders
- Tech Boots available
- Includes Drysuit Backpack
- Material: exclusively engineered and durable Cordura Nylon Oxford 4-Layer fabric