SCUBAPRO SEAWING NOVA FINS
ADD A SPLASH OF COLOUR TO YOUR KIT
The Seawing Nova combines classic SCUBAPRO fin technology with the latest innovations in hydrodynamic design and cutting edge materials. Built for power, acceleration and manoeuverability with the comfort, efficiency and effortless speed of split fins, you'll be hard-pressed to find a fin that's more comfortable to wear or fun to kick when cruising the underwater world.
Offered in lots of cool colors to mix and match with the rest of your dive gear.
Sizes: XS*, S, M, L, XL.
Colors: Black, White, Yellow, Blue, Pink, Purple.
- Performance and grip on slippery surfaces is better than ever.
- Ergonomic toe box and Power Plate footplate to providing enhanced comfort, maximising power transmission and minimizing leg and ankle strain.
- Lateral rigidity has been slightly increased to improve alternate kicks and to improve responsiveness and thrust at full power.
- Built with a space-age Monprene elastomer that is virtually indestructible.
- Proprietary G4 articulated joint allows the entire blade to pivot and generate thrust.
- Wing-shaped blade creates a near-perfect balance of stiffness and flex.
- Variable Blade Geometry wing tips arc upwards, providing more power and increasing stability.
- Pivot Control technology ensures that the most efficient 45-degree angle of attack is maintained no matter how easy or hard you kick.
- Marine-grade bungee strap is self-adjusting, comfortable, extremely durable, and makes easy work of donning and doffing the fin.
- Re-engineered footplate with co-molded Grip Pads provides a dependable non-skid grip on wet surfaces.