Advanced Open Water Diver & Enriched Air Diver Courses
Value Pack: Get Advanced Open Water Diver & Nitrox Certified all in one!
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver program and Enriched Air Diver combined course get you into the water & provide you with five valuable diving experiences at some of Sydney's most popular dive sites. Do both courses together and save $75!
The PADI Enriched Air Dover Program teaches you to dive gas mixtures from 22 to 40% oxygen using a Nitrox-programmable dive computer. The academic study is made via E-learning, then do a practical session and get hands-on experience with oxygen analysers and Nitrox computers whilst completing your Advanced Open Water Course.
The Advanced Open Water Scuba Diver course commences on a Friday evening at 6:00pm at the Frog Dive Scuba centre. Meet your buddies & instructor, discuss your knowledge reviews and get your gear ready for the weekend.
Dive #1 – Peak Performance Buoyancy – get comfortable, save on air, control your body underwater.
- Dive #2 - Underwater Navigation – make that compass work for you, it’s not hard, just takes some practice to discover that the compass is always right.
- Dive #3 – Underwater Naturalist – get the inside scoop on what to look for, where to look for it, and what the hell is it.
Dive #4 – Deep Dive - that's your chance to reach 30m if you already haven’t. This dive is normally on a wreck weather permitting
- Dive #5 – Wreck Dive –learn basic wreck diving navigation skills and how to avoid hazards on a wreck.
The cost for both courses as a pack is $645, usually $725 when sold separately.
FREE Gear Hire
- Your own PADI Adventures in Diving manual which you will reference often after the programme, it has information about all types of diving that you’ll be interested to read about.
- Your own Underwater Navigation Slate which you will use during the navigation phase of the programme.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Certification upon completion of the programme.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Wall Certificate
- PADI Enriched Air Diver E-learning
You need to supply:
- Swimmers, towel and light snack for between dives
- Dive Slate and pencil
- Transport to dive site